A public health emergency has been declared in Florida due to COVID-19. You can read Gov. DeSantis’ executive order here.
- COVID-19 Call Center available 24/7: +1 (866) 779-6121 or email COVIDemail@example.com
- Clinician Screening Tool for Identifying Persons Under Investigation for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Florida Department of Health Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- CDC Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- AMA’s COVID-19 Resource Center for Physicians
- CMS Announces Relief for Clinicians, Providers, Hospitals and Facilities Participating in Quality Reporting Programs in Response to COVID-19
- Florida’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard: tracking up-to-date Florida numbers by county
- The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- Drive-thru testing sites
- Study from The American Journal of Gastroenterology on symptoms of COVID-19
- Implications of COVID-19 for patients with pre-existing digestive diseases.
- Clinical Characteristics of COVID-19 patients with digestive symptoms in Hubei, China: a descriptive, cross-sectional, multicenter study
- COVID-19 Presenting as Acute Hepatitis
- Nutrition Therapy in the Patient with COVID-19 Disease Requiring ICU Care