GI Roundtable 2017
March 17-18, 2017; Worthington Renaissance Hotel, Fort Worth, TX
Annual health policy and GI practice management conference for physician leaders and practice administrators.
This year, the GI Roundtable will once again present a unique conference agenda, complete with top-notch keynote speakers, critically important topics, and a conference structure that promotes networking with faculty, colleagues, and industry leadership from around the country in the comfort of one of the premier conference locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Program highlights include:
- First-ever comprehensive review of legal aspects of GI practice
- Discussion of a variety of general strategic and operational practice issues
- Ability for attendees to help shape the program by submitting their own questions and practice conundrums
- Networking reception with wine tasting and live jazz
- Keynote address by Miami's own Dr. Pedro "Joe" Greer, recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
Visit www.giroundtable.com to review the full program and to register.